Object: informative note on the processing of your personal data in compliance with art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 providing the code in relation to the protection of personal data, and requests your consent to effectuate such processing.
We wish to inform you that for the conclusion and the execution of contractual relationships in progress with you, our organization is in possession of your personal data, including those acquired verbally, directly or from third parties, data defined as personal by Legislative Decree 196/2003 – Personal Data Protection Code.
This code provides that whoever processes personal data is required to inform the person in question on which data will be processed and some qualifying elements of the processing; this should happen lawfully and openly, safeguarding your privacy and your rights.
In compliance with this regulation we wish to provide you with the following information:
Cookies are small text files created by a server and stored on the device used by you for browsing the site. They allow the site to ensure the User all the features, and a better navigation experience, and to be aware of the preferences and behavior of the user. Santipel Srl uses two types of cookies, session and persistent.
Session cookies allow the User of the safe and efficient exploration of the website; These cookies are not stored permanently on the User device and are deleted when closing the browser. Persistent cookies are transmitted to the device User the first time you connect to the site of Santipel Srl, and are stored on the device itself. Santipel Srl uses persistent cookies to store user preferences and other third parties (Google Analytics) in order to produce statistics of use and the choice of language.
You may object to the registration of cookies by configuring the browser on their device used for navigation: if using the site Santipel Srl without changing your browser settings, we assume that will receive all cookies used by the site and make use of all the features .
Nature of Data Processed
We process your personal and fiscal information, as well as data of economic nature which are necessary for the execution of contractual obligations with you, now or in future. The data which you submit to us and which we collect (such as photo, video, processed through physical or digital methods etc.) will be handled by us in compliance with the relevant laws in place. This is used as means of easy identification and finalized when providing the services requested by you.
Finally, SANTIPEL S.r.l. reserves the right to use the data supplied by you, also in tacit form, to send its own communications. If you wish to be removed please send your request in writing.
Purpose of processing
Your data are processed in relation to contractual needs and to fulfil subsequent legal and fiscal obligations, as well as to allow efficient management of financial and business operations.
Your data will be processed for the entire duration of the contract and after, for the fulfilment of legal obligations and for administrative and business purposes.
Method of processing
Your data is processed with the use of suitable procedures and tools in order to guarantee their protection and privacy, and may be carried out either on paper, or by technological means.
Obligatory or voluntary nature of providing data
Regarding the data that we are obliged to know in order to fulfil obligations provided for by law, regulations and Community legislation, or when requested by lawful or legitimate authorities, and supervisory or control organizations, the missing ordinance on your part leads to the impossibility of establishing and proceeding with the contractual relationship, as such data is necessary for its conclusion.
Who knows about your data
The following parties may have knowledge of your data, in their roles as employees or in charge of processing your data, appointed by the data controller SANTIPEL S.r.l.:
- Business offices and internal secretariat
- Employees of accounting and invoicing
- Employees of business services
- Agents and representatives
Communication and dissemination of data
Your data will not be disseminated by us, by this we mean disclosing data, to unspecified parties in any way, or make them available for consultation.
Your data may be communicated by us, by this we mean disclosing data, to one or more identified subjects or parties, under the following terms:
- Subjects that can access the data with a legal order, regulations and legislation, within the framework of the legal provisions in place.
- Subjects who need to access your data for the purpose of assisting the relationship which exists between you and us, within the strict limits required to fulfil their duties (such as shipping or credit agencies)
- Subjects who we consult, for the purpose of fulfilling their duties for our organization, and who are subject to a letter which demands privacy and discretion.
It is also our intention to publish on the website the relevant information regarding our business agreement and relationship with you.
Below is an extract of art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, to remind you that you may address and exercise the following rights with us:
- obtain the confirmation of the existence or not of personal data relating to you, even if they are not yet registered, and have their communication in an intelligible form
- obtain information on the source of the personal data, as well as their purpose and how they will be processed
- obtain information on the strategies applied when processing is carried out by electronic means
- obtain the update, the correction or where interested, the integration of data
- obtain the deletion, the transformation into anonymous format if interested, or the blockage of data whose storage is not necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed.
- obtain certification that the actions in points a) and b) are notified, also regarding their contents, to those to whom the data have been disclosed or disseminated, except in cases where such a fulfilment is deemed impossible or involves means which are manifestly disproportionate in relation to the protection of the rights.
- object, in whole or in part to, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data relating to you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection
- object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data relating to you for the purpose of sending advertising material, direct marketing, or for conducting market research or business related communication.
To exercise such rights, please contact the management at SANTIPEL S.r.l. site on Via di Scolivigne, 56 int. 8/9/10 – 50012 Antella – Bagno a Ripoli (FI), telephone 055/6499238, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org postal address c/o our office.
Data Controller and Data Processors
The Data Controller is SANTIPEL S.r.l., whose contact information can be found on the letterhead of this document.
A comprehensive list of those in charge of processing personal data, appointed by us, is available at our head office.